Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is it spring yet?



  March has finally arrived and everyone seems to be itching for spring. I'm already thinking about which flowers I will plant out on the balcony. I went to the garden centre only to find the plant tables completely bare. Patience, patience.
Well, once we have to move our clocks ahead next week, that will surely kick things into gear and we'll be able to celebrate spring for sure. 

Some of my fellow Etsy sellers have decided to get together and mark the transition of the seasons with the "Etsy Spring Fling" at the Cambrian Welsch Hall located at 215 E. 17th Ave., just of Main St. The 30 sellers will be showing off their new wares from 11-5 on Sat. March 21st. I for one, will be sure to attend. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the creative talent that Vancouver has to offer. Although Etsy may not have a large presence in Canada on the west coast, perhaps events like this one will change that. Hooray for handmade!   
Below is a sneak peak of some of the vendors and their items.






Add to Technorati Favorites





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these pieces here- I am looking forward to meeting everyone in person at the sale.

    Laura
    (elseetee- My Little Eye)

    ReplyDelete