Saturday, September 26, 2009

This Next



I am a born list-maker. I make to-do lists everyday. I'm at a loss if I don't have my day planner. This is even more true now that I've had my kids. ( I transferred a whack load of brain cells to them don't cha know?) So as you can imagine, I love using the "favorite item" function on Etsy. I heart items that I particularly like and look at my list often to be inspired or keep up to date with a particular shop.

When the Christma season comes I rely on even more lists to stay on top baking, gifts, and my own wish list. This year I want to make my own wish list online so that people can actually see what I've been yearning for. Well, I don't think my "favorites" list is going to cut it. There are ALOT of things I would love on Etsy but I have a few other desires too. This year I plan to use ThisNext social shopping site to compile my wish list. If you don't know the site, ThisNext works primarily on word-of-mouth recommendations of its members. For myself, I've put the "add this" button to my browser bar to be able to easily transfer link, info and image of an item from any site. As well, you can recommend other pieces that are similar or would go well with your item.
If any of you would like to help shorten my wish list and send me an early Christmas present, click here:Lori's Wishlist . Or you can just take a look to see some of the things that I think are fabulous. So take a browse around the site and enjoy some note worthy window shopping.

P.S. If you click on an item and it says that it's "unavailable" on the source site, you can still click it to see other wonderful items by that seller.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment