Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas time is my favorite time

Well Christmas is almost here. Although it's a hectic time, it's also one of my most favorite times of the year. While I enjoy the music, the abundance of yummy dinners and the excitement on my children's faces, it's the two months of creating that I enjoy the most. Every year for Christmas I make most of the gifts for my family and friends and I like the chance to make new things to give. Christmas is my permission to bake, craft and decorate to my hearts content. What more can a girl ask for?
Here are a few photos of some of the projects the family and I worked on.
Mini cupcake bath fizzies Homemade baclava
Winnie the Pooh gingerbread house
Paper Mache Max and the Grinch
Bouche de Noel

What were you creating this Christmas?

Add to Technorati Favorites


No comments:

Post a Comment