Friday, April 16, 2010

Pikaland Community Site



Today's post is about a social group I joined up with recently. Amy of Pikaland, one of my all-time favorite blogs has started a social group of illustrators and I'm just thrilled to be member of it. I'm a member of several social sites such as Indiepublic, WeLoveEtsy, Etsy Canada and Inkteraction to name a few. Each one has its' own unique set of activities and interactions and I honestly can't keep up with them all. I think the Pikaland community site might become my favorite social haunt though. The site is already filled with so many wonderfully creative members and I know there much to learn there.  If illustration gets your artistic and creative juices flowing like it does mine, I suggest you take a peek at the site.

Below are a few picks from the site.
















Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this Lori, what a gorgeous selection of work. I must pop back over to Pikaland for a mooch ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, thanks so much for the shoutout! I'm so glad to hear that you like the community, and I'm pleasantly surprised at how things are coming together. Everyone is such an inspiration!

    x
    Amy@Pikaland

    ReplyDelete