Saturday, October 9, 2010

2011 Art Calendar preview

Yikes! The week has just flown by and I still have so much to do. Today I thought I'd do a small post and give you a preview of this years art calendar. I will be selling a 6x9 wall calendar on card stock in the next couple weeks in my shop. Get yours early because I make a limited amount. I'm still tinkering with the idea of creating another desk calendar for those of you  who want something for the office.


Take a peek and tell me your thoughts. I love to hear them. 

Add to Technorati Favorites


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a delightful calendar--great idea to offer your artwork on a calendar! I bet a desk calendar would be a hit with lots of people! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It's a fun project and a great way to make me always come up with new images.

    ReplyDelete