Saturday, October 8, 2011

Silkscreened aprons for kids

Hi everyone! Today I thought I would share some pictures of some products I've been working on. I'm creating some children's aprons from tea towels that I hope to sell at some local Christmas shows. These are the designs that made me think that I needed to get a real silkscreen kit.Through my trials I found that my chiffon fabric and Modge Podge resist worked best.



I did one design for girls, "Chef du Jour" and one for boys, "Official Taste-tester". My youngest thinks the girl one is better because it's "prettier". Perfect. I personally prefer the taste-tester design I think. I will be making some for Christmas presents too but I'm not sure if they will end up in my shop. If you would like one for a young one you know, let me know and I can create a listing for you. I will be pricing them at $15 ea.
Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment