Saturday, February 18, 2012

La Calaca Press print exchange

In a previous post I showed you my submission to the La Calaca Press print exchange I did last year. Hundreds of printmakers from numerous countries submitted an edition of 15 hand-pulled prints that were exhibited in several countries. The turn-out and press for the shows looked great.

Well I finally got my set of prints and I was so pleased with what I got. Below is a shot of a few of my favorite pieces.


This one is an engraving. Look at small the lines are! Wow.


I just got an email that there has been a call for another print exchange based on the same theme of La Calaca. I haven't decided if I will be participating but I think it's worth doing some sketches for. If you would like to participate this year you can find the specifics here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment