Friday, May 11, 2012

Illustration Friday: Kernel



Here's my submission for today's Illustration Friday: Kernel

"Charlie realized that he might have put too many corn kernels in his cheeks and thought they might burst from his mouth."

The goal for this digital painting was to see how fast I could do it. I'm still practicing with Photoshop and I'm trying my hardest to find a way to use the program so it works for me. I did this little guy in an hour. I think I'm getting better, slowly but surely.

Any thoughts?

10 comments:

  1. Sweet face! I hope he doesn't worry too much, as I have seen little squirrel cheeks poofed out much bigger than that! Also, so many cute things in your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words Cindy. : ) It was a fun drawing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Cute! I did a super-quick sketch with the whole cheek-pouch thing this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Is adorable! Just came across it when doing a google search for corn kernels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I always love hearing that I show up on Google. : )

      Delete