Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Artist in the Window at Bird on a Wire Creations

The birds are out and singing, the flowers are starting to bloom and you can feel that spring is just around the corner. This weekend looks like it's going to be sunny and beautiful which makes for the best kind of long weekend. If you happen to be wandering around Vancouver's Main St. on Saturday March 30, be sure to pop in to Bird on a Wire and say hello to me. I will be in working away at some watercolors and cutting some linocuts so I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about my processes.
See you on Saturday?

Filled with handmade and local items, Bird on a Wire is a fantastic source for a truly unique gift item. I have to say that I'm pretty thrilled to have them carry my work. Hooray for handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment