Friday, May 10, 2013

The Art of Motherhood

Mother's Day is this Sunday and I wish all the moms out there a relaxing day. Let's hope that it's the one day that you don't have to clean the kitchen. I know otherwise though.
I will be working a double-shift that day so I can't say that I'm looking forward to Mother's Day but I'm hoping for a restful Monday.

  If you don't have anything planned yet for Mother's Day you might want to take in the Art of Motherhood exhibition and tea being held at the Fort Langley Centennial Museum 2-4pm. I have my Restful Dream monotype in the show and it will be auctioned off with numerous other mother themed work to help raise funds for the Langley Memorial Hospital's maternity ward. The actual auction will take place on July 20th so you will have plenty of time to place a reserving bid.



No comments:

Post a Comment